Date:      Sun, 18 Jun 2000 16:08:11 +0700 (ALMST)
From:      Boris Popov <bp@butya.kz>
To:        kit <kit.mitchell@team.xtra.co.nz>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: smbfs second mount

On Sun, 18 Jun 2000, kit wrote:

> The problem I am having is that the second mount kills the first.
>

> then on ls BP I get
> ls: BP: Broken pipe

	Thats strange, I have four smbfs mounts on my machine.

> I thought that that might be because I had only 1 device entry in
> /dev/net so I did

	No, device entry used only at the mount time and freed when
mount_smbfs command terminated.

> Which didn't help.  What else should I check or try to get more
> than one concurent smbfs mounted?

	Please send the output of 'smbutil -v lc' and 'df' commands
to me. Exact version of NT server and SP number will be also useful.

--
Boris Popov
http://www.butya.kz/~bp/