Date:      Sun, 22 Oct 2000 19:42:36 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Marius Bendiksen <mbendiks@eunet.no>
To:        bp@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-fs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: kern/21807: [patches] Make System attribute correspond to SF_IMMUTABLE

I have submitted a PR (with patches) with a request to change msdosfs
semantics so as to make the system attribute correspond to sf_immutable
in practice. I think this makes a closer mapping to what is how msdos
tries to treat that attribute, and adds the ability to obtain schg
semantics from an msdosfs filesystem if anyone should want to use it for
something sensible.

Opinions?

(Context, for those who want to have a look at the PR):