Date:      Sat, 1 Jan 2000 13:29:23 +0100 (MET)
From:      Andreas Gaertner <anderl@class.de>
To:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   error messages

hi folks,

lately i get the following messages on my concole when i connect to any of
my two isps:

Jan  1 13:12:17 sun /kernel: i4b-L1-isic_isac_irq: unit 0: Receive Aborted
error
Jan  1 13:12:18 sun /kernel: i4b-L1-isic_isac_irq: unit 0: CRC error

this is not an issue dealing with i4b only since i can reproduce this
connecting via user-ppp and an isdn-zyxel too. it appears ti
o have something to do with my isdn in general.

any hints?

best regards,

anderl