Date:      Sun, 28 May 2000 22:48:36 +0200
From:      Frank Nobis <fn@radio-do.de>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: TV Users - Let me bounce this off you

On Fri, May 26, 2000 at 09:09:17AM +0200, Thomas Runge wrote:
> Randall Hopper wrote:
> >
> >      Been thinking about a way to make writing TV apps easier (not just
> > easy; trivial!).  An API that would allow folks to literally write their
> > own in Python or Tcl TV app with 5-10 lines of code.
>
> Well, making complicated things esier is almost always a good idea :-)
>
> [...]
> And how about supporting multiple output sources?

That could mean multiple tv cards or for example a tv output (aka
multihead) capable video card, like a g400 or asus 3800.

I could imagine a simple way to write more advanced remote programs.
One could even do some in display coniguration with simple apps like
Randall seams to have in mind.

Regards,
	Frank
--
~/.signature not found: wellknown error 42