Date:      Sun, 13 Aug 2000 03:29:26 -0400
From:      "leegold" <goldtech@worldpost.com>
To:        <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: classic newbie inquiry

How the hell am I gonna learn how to set up a web server? just learning
how to install FreeBSD was relatively difficult. But searching the web
for basic info on how to set up a web server turned up nothing. I'm
going to call walnut creek and see if there's reasonably priced support
and ask all the stupid questions I need to, too.

I feel stupid. If I do one small procedural thing/day towards
implementing the server that will keep the questions tightly focused -
I'll try that. it will probably take a long time. I eyed a SCO package
at the bookstore w/Netscape server - a neat bundle, but I want FBSD and
Apache.