Date:      Sun, 01 Oct 2000 08:01:40 -0600
From:      Joe Warner <jswarner@uswest.net>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org, freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: BSD Magazine?

Regarding the long thread that ensued, a while back, after I posted and
questioned the possibility of a BSD magazine in print....below is a
response I got from one of the editors of Linux Magazine.

Why would advertising be such a big problem, since most applications
that are made for Linux, will run on *BSD?  What products are
made for Linux exclusively and won't run on *BSD?

Joe

--

    FreeBSD = The Power to Serve
     ..Simply put = FreeBSD Rocks!