Date:      Wed, 25 Apr 2001 12:32:29 +0200
From:      "Mattias Tiasen" <tiasen_83@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-config@freebsd.org
Subject:   ftpd guidelines

I need some freebsd-ftpd (6.00) guidelines.
First of all, I want to chroot() specifik users ftpd sessions
(already disallowing them from remote login via ssh with noshell).
On this, I would like to limit the login sessions for the users to one.
So that user "ape" cannot hand out his account to various folks.
I only want say one "ape" at a time.
Then, I want to limit the time wich some users may and may not log in,
I thought that could be easaly done by crontab and echo "account" >
/etc/ftpuse

Hey, when I have problems and ask for help I might aswell go for it,
I have a machine with freebsd. system disk is on 10gb and I have two 31gb.
The system wont boot if i do not specify 0:ad(0,a)/kernel
I heard that this is because of the larfge disks and a work around is to
make a
1mb FAT16partition on the disk. My question now is if it would work to make
the
partition AFTER
a installation, because my current is good.

Summary;
The FTPD problem is the most important since I can boot.
I could really need some good guidelines/help

Thanks in advance

Best regards,
Mattias B.