Date:      Sun, 27 May 2001 00:06:40 -0700 (PDT)
From:      echelon <e_chelon@yahoo.com>
To:        Stable FreeBSD <stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Port update (jakarta-tomcat) problem

Hi,

When I cvsup my port via cvsup2.FreeBSD.org, I got this error msg.

Updating collection ports-www/cvs
 Checkout ports/www/jakarta-tomcat/files/patch-aa
 Checkout ports/www/jakarta-tomcat/files/patch-ab
 Checkout ports/www/jakarta-tomcat/files/tomcat.sh
 Delete ports/www/jakarta-tomcat/files
Updater failed: Cannot delete "/usr/ports/www/jakarta-tomcat/files": Directory not empty

FYI. Thanks.

-echelon