Date:      Mon, 11 Feb 2002 11:09:23 -0500 (EST)
From:      Francisco Reyes <lists@natserv.com>
To:        FreeBSD Chat List <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Intranet screenshots.

Anyone could share screen shot of their intranet?
I have been pushing with a small team of people to create one, FreeBSD
powered of course, and many of our employees have NEVER seen an Intranet
so there is some confusion as to what should be in it.

I am pushing for something highly functional while some other people are
pushing for a more "informative" site.

My only exposure to an intranet was at a major bank and it was very
functional. For instance they had a cafeteria in the building and on the
first page of the intranet they would have the menu highlights. The
Intranet was always popular about lunch time. :-)