Date:      Mon, 09 Dec 2002 12:52:10 +0100
From:      Andy Sporner <sporner@nentec.de>
To:        Julio Cesar Pinto <jc@ifx.com.co>, freebsd-cluster <freebsd-cluster@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: How to set cluster

Hi,

For high availability you can use my tools.  There are a few
people out there that have told me that they are using it and it
works well (though NetBSD users).

For load balancing, I think there are some other solutions.  I have
heard of somebody using the NAT in the kernel to do this with
some code.  Perhaps this would be a good thing for the cluster
software I offer to do.  It will be needed later anyways.

For now I suggest you look at some of the other offerings.

Regards

Andy

PS. FYI to the list at large.  A big release is coming at the
start of the year including more documentation.