Date:      Mon, 25 Nov 2002 15:46:37 +0100
From:      Tomas Novak <tnovak@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
To:        Ville =?iso-8859-2?Q?Skytt=E4?= <scop@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-cvsweb@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Missing files in the list

  Hi Ville,
playing with it I found that ,v repository files was corrupted.

There was an error in repository files that 'cvs log' complains:
>> cvs [log aborted]: mismatch in rcs file /home/cvs/iss/common/twilist.cc,v
>> between deltas and deltatexts
and rlog:
>> rlog: /home/cvs/iss/common/twilist.cc,v: bad diff output line: #ifndef WITH_SKLIB
>> rlog aborted
and all following files was missing. 'cvs checkout' worked well so nobody
have noticed it. By calling rlog per-partes only the corrupted file was
skipped.

It is my fault - someone have edited these files by hand and I have copied
them directly to the repository. Sorry.

Now it works well (~ 1200 files). With about 3000 test files in one repository
directory I get it as you wrote:

>> Can't exec "/usr/bin/rlog": Argument list too long at cvsweb.cgi line 2140

						Cheers, TNT