Date:      Sun, 10 Mar 2002 17:20:46 +0100
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [reiserfs-list] Re: Reiserfs on Freebsd

According to Bradley Kite:
> Ack, I probably am approaching the problem with a little naivety,
> but this is one way of learning, and your feedback is much appreciated!!

Another way to approach this is to talk to Kirk about the journalling FFS
Margo Seltzer wrote (Kirk submitted a paper about softupdates vs journalling
at BSDcon in 2000) and get the source code.

--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 5.0-CURRENT #80: Sun Jun  4 22:44:19 CEST 2000