Date:      Sun, 1 Dec 2002 20:02:17 -0500
From:      Scott Sipe <cscotts@mindspring.com>
To:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   DWL-520+ Card

Reading back it looks like the DWL-520 (Dlink PCI wireless card) was base=
d on=20
the Prism chipset, but the new "Plus" model (which adds support for 22mbp=
s=20
dlink stuff) is based on another chipset (TI model?)

I just bought a DWL-520+ and it has virtually nothing written on the phys=
ical=20
card and I don't see any marks for TI or otherwise.  It's definitely not=20
recognized under Free and NetBSD though.

I'm willing to test / do anything else if someone is working on drivers,=20
otherwise I'll just get a different supported card.  Any news?

thanks,
Scott