Date:      Fri, 22 Mar 2002 13:54:59 -0600 (CST)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?Heriberto=20Mart=EDnez?= <heriberto_mb@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-mozilla@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Java Plugin

Hi,

 I'm a FreeBSD newbie, recently i installed freebsd on my laptop, and
everything is running ok, today i tried to access a page with a java plugin,
and when the download message appeared i only found the linux/windows
option, so i decided to download and (apparently) install the linux software
and installed it, but the browser continues with the same trouble :/, can
anybody give me some clues/howto/advice/something in order to solve this
situation please?

 Thanks,

 Heriberto