Date:      Sun, 11 Aug 2002 10:40:31 -0400
From:      freebsd <freebsd@epx.com>
To:        net@freebsd.org
Subject:   A way to control/dictate the order in which NIC drivers load?

I have a Znyx card and a generic card that uses DC driver.

I want to implement the netrain features of the Znyx, which tells me to=20
disable the dc & de drivers in the kernal config file.

I would like to use both cards.

Is there a way to tell FreeBSD (4.6) to load the Znyx driver first, then =
the=20
dc driver?  Or any other way to create a net alias file so perhaps by hw=20
addresses I can map driver --> interface?