Date:      Mon, 1 Jul 2002 19:04:34 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Blaz Zupan <blaz@amis.net>
To:        openoffice@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Missing build dependency to unzip

I'm right now trying to build the OpenOffice FreeBSD port and it has failed
because I did not have unzip installed on the machine. It seems like a build
dependency on unzip is missing, although there is a dependency on zip. You
might want to fix this. I'm now rebuilding with unzip installed and hope it'll
get through this time. It appears there is not OpenOffice package available
right now, if I succeed compiling this beast, I'll try to make a package
available to the general public.

Kind regards,
		Blaz