Date:      Sun, 14 Sep 2003 12:15:56 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Tuc <tuc@ttsg.com>
To:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   AlphaServer 1000 NCR810 Raid help needed

Hi,

	I inherited an AlphaServer 1000 that used to run NT 3.51 at one
point. I'd like to get it to run FreeBSD. It has an NCR 810 SCSI controller,
and claims from what I can see that there is a 6 disk RAID-5 and its broke,
and 1 JBOD... There are only 4 disks in the case. Trying to figure out how
to make it just one big RAID. I tried ARC, and didn't see anything there for
it, and tried "run bios" and that does nothing.

	Anywhere I can find out more or get more direction? Also if there are
any specific sites for Alpha/FreeBSD installs please let me know.

	Thanks! Tuc/TTSG Internet Services, Inc.