Date:      Sun, 23 Nov 2003 10:23:08 +0100
From:      Alex Dupre <sysadmin@alexdupre.com>
To:        owner-freebsd-doc@freebsd.org, "Simon L. Nielsen" <simon@freebsd.org>
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Localized mirror names

Sunday, November 23, 2003, 2:32:08 AM, you wrote:

SLN> In www/ja/includes.xsl you seem to have some commented out text that
SLN> looks leftover and could just be removed e.g.:

>> +<!--
>>    <xsl:variable name="u.rel.notes">
>>      <xsl:value-of select="$base"/>/releases/<xsl:value-of select="$rel.current"/>R/relnotes.html</xsl:variable>
>> +-->

I think Hiroki commented out the release notes instead of completely
removing them because when a new release is out his translation team
may take some days to translate the release docs. In the meanwhile he
can remove the comments and change $base to $enbase (like we have in
Italian docs). Well, this is what I thought when I see the release
version removed and the release notes commented :)

--
Alex Dupre                             sysadmin@alexdupre.com
http://www.alexdupre.com/              alex@sm.FreeBSD.org

Today's excuse: it's an ID-10-T error