Date:      Wed, 30 Jul 2003 11:33:07 -0700
From:      Brooks Davis <brooks@one-eyed-alien.net>
To:        fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   fsck memory usage

--yrj/dFKFPuw6o+aM

Does anyone have a formula to give fsck memory requirements based on
disk size and newfs arguments.  I'm going to be building some large
(3.3TB) file systems and I'd like to figure out if I'm going to need
to go 64-bit to have sufficent address space to fsck them.  The mean
filesize will be pretty big so I will be able to set bytes/i-node
fairly high.

-- Brooks

--=20

--yrj/dFKFPuw6o+aM