Date:      Tue, 16 Dec 2003 16:57:16 -0600
From:      Joel Sherrill <joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com>
To:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Marvell GT-64260-A Question

Hi,

I am the maintainer of RTEMS -- a free open source real-time
operating system.  We use a port of the FreeBSD TCP/IP stack
and I am looking into doing support for an MVME5500 board
with the Marvell GT-64260A controller.  I saw your response
to someone asking a similar question back in April and wondered
if the situation had changed and now this was supported.

Thanks.