Date:      Mon, 31 Mar 2003 11:05:47 -0500
From:      Andrew Y Ng <ayn@AndrewNg.com>
To:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   getting on the freebsd consultants list

--qMm9M+Fa2AknHoGS

Hi, my company, AYN & Associates, provides FreeBSD consulting services, and
I'm wondering if I could be included at the Commercial Vendors - Consulting
webpage.

Here's a brief description of my consultantcy:

AYN & Associates (www.aynassociates.com), based in Austin, TX, is a softwar=
e=20
and internet consulting company specializes in FreeBSD. We provide a full
range of services including setting up FreeBSD servers, LAN setups, setting=
=20
up internet services such as mail and news servers, proxies, web servers.=
=20
We also provide custom programming solutions in most operating systems.

Thank you so much for your help!

/ayn
--=20
andrew y ng  <ayn@andrewng.com>  http://andrewng.com