Date:      Sun, 13 Nov 2005 14:18:00 +0100
From:      Greg 'groggy' Lehey <grog@FreeBSD.org>
To:        FreeBSD Chat <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   In Stockholm this week

I'm spending this week (14 November) and the beginning of the
following week with the MySQL cluster team in Stockholm.  If anybody's
interested in getting together, please contact me.  When not at work,
I'll be staying in the Crystal Plaza Hotel in the Birger Jarlsgatan
(Phone 08 406 88 00).  I'll also have my mobile phone with me (see
headers), but that's a very expensive alternative.

Greg