Date:      Mon, 21 Nov 2005 20:00:15 +0530
From:      <srideep.devireddy@wipro.com>
To:        <freebsd-mips@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FW: SMSC 91111  driver ...

=0D

Hi All,

=0D

     I am trying to port SMSC 91111 driver for MIPS Wintegra processor
at Wimon( bootloader)  can any one of  you guide me to complete a
generic driver with basic functionality ,I hope some one might have a
generic functionality  of SMSC 91111 for tx and rx ( my implementation
is to download file via tftp using this Ethernet port ) . I hope you can
help me in this .. thanks in advance ..

=0D

Please do kindly help me in this regards ..

=0D

=0D

Best Regards

Srideep

Confidentiality Notice=0D

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to=
 this message are intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or=
 privileged information. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or=
 Mailadmin@wipro.com immediately