Date:      Sun, 17 Apr 2005 20:10:27 -0700
From:      Michael Haro <mharo@bitsurf.net>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PVR-150?

I got the PVR150 card, but I could use a few pointers as to what to look
at to get it working with 5.4-rc2.

I installed the multimedia/pvr250 port and when I load the device, dmesg
reports the following:

cxm0: <Conexant iTVC16 MPEG Coder> mem 0xc8000000-0xcbffffff irq 10 at
device 13.0 on pci0
cxm_iic0: <Conexant iTVC15 / iTVC16 I2C controller> on cxm0
iicbb0: <I2C bit-banging driver> on cxm_iic0
iicbus0: <Philips I2C bus> on iicbb0 master-only
cxm0: LG Innotek TAPC-H701F tuner
cxm0: could not initialize video decoder
iicbus0: detached
iicbb0: detached
cxm_iic0: detached
device_attach: cxm0 attach returned 6

pciconf -lv reports:

cxm0@pci0:13:0: class=0x040000 card=0x80030070 chip=0x00164444 rev=0x01 hdr=0x00
    vendor   = 'Conexant Inc (Was: Globespan, ICompression Inc)'
    device   = 'iTVC16/CX23416 MPEG Codec'
    class    = multimedia
    subclass = video

Any tips as to which files I need to modify, or how to figure what I need
to do to make this card work with the cxm driver?

Thanks,

Michael