Date:      Sun, 19 Mar 2006 18:21:51 +0100
From:      "Simon L. Nielsen" <simon@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Recent doc toolchain does not like doc/bn_BD.ISO10646-1/articles/explaining-bsd

--tThc/1wpZn/ma/RB

Hey,

After upgrading to the latest doc toolchain ports (which is a fun game
in itself), it seems that building
doc/bn_BD.ISO10646-1/articles/explaining-bsd is somewhat broken.  When
building a print format (like ps) it produces around 40000 lines like:

Warning: Unknown character 2460, at 4111

The build completes, but the generated output seems wrong, though it
could be caused by lack of font in my end.  I don't know yet if there
are problems with other languages (build still running).

In case any committers wants to test "before and after",
freefall.freebsd.org is upgraded to latest doc toolchain, but
builder.freebsd.org isn't (yet).

Anyway, this is just FYI in case someone want to look into it, as I
don't have time to look more into this myself at this point.

--=20
Simon L. Nielsen

--tThc/1wpZn/ma/RB

--tThc/1wpZn/ma/RB--