Date:      Wed, 24 Oct 2007 16:35:42 -0400
From:      "IDG Connect" <connect@mailer.idgconnect.com>
To:        Ray Lee <chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Filtering the Spectrum of Internet Threats

     Back in the olden days, people didn't use to lock the doors in their h=
omes. Then came chains, deadbolts and, eventually, full-on alarm systems wit=
h trained response teams. We've had a similar wane of trust in the world of =
online. Instead of deadbolts, we install firewalls. And although they're str=
ong and necessary, they certainly can't protect you from all the ways your e=
mployees can get themselves (and therefore your system) into trouble.

     For a detailed overview of why and how you should manage outbound Web =
traffic, IM and P2P software to increase the defense of your network, downlo=
ad the complimentary whitepaper "Filtering the Spectrum of Internet Threats.=
" It's available right now courtesy of St. Bernard Software via IDG Connect =
at:

http://www.accelacomm.com/jlp/idgc9/46/3396//IDG/EmailAddress=3Dchat@freebs=
d.org

     We think you'll find it very interesting.

Best regards,

IDG Connect

IDG Connect is a service of IDG Communications, Inc., part of International=
 Data Group--the world's leading technology media and event company. IDG Com=
munications' company brands include CIO, CSO, Computerworld, GamePro, InfoWo=
rld, IT World, Macworld, Network World, and PC World, as well as technology-=
related events including LinuxWorld Conference & Expo, Macworld Conference &=
 Expo, and DEMO.

As a customer of one of the IDG Communications brands, you became eligible =
to receive email from IDG Connect. For more information, read the IDG Privac=
y Statement:

http://www.idgconnect.com/privacypolicy/

If you do not wish to receive e-newsletters from IDG Connect, please send a=
 blank email to the following address to automatically remove yourself:

leave-1361099-2466105.5e3506205b0921325bbd21c573a076e4@mailer.idgconnect.co=

If you would like more information about the opportunity to promote your (c=
lient's) research assets through IDG Connect, to access the synchronized aud=
ience of the world's most powerful family of technology brands, please use t=
his address:

http://www.accelacomm.com/jlp/stb/46/80153767//IDG/EmailAddress=3Dchat@free=
bsd.org

IDG Connect, 3 Speen Street, Framingham, MA 01701