Date:      Mon, 9 Jul 2007 05:30:43 -0400
From:      "zytek-lists@nuxi.pl" <zytek-lists@nuxi.pl>
To:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: help with ISDN line setup

> Hi,
>
> Your setup is like this, right=3F
>
> [Telcom] <-> [NTBA] <-> [HFC-S PCI A card] <-> [I4B]

Yes, exactly=2E

> It might be that your ISDN cable needs a resistor=2E

Resistor=3F Could you be more verbose=3F

> Maybe you could try the following=2E Build the ISDN crossover cable that=
 is=20
> described in "man ihfc"=2E Then execute the following command:
>=20
> isdnconfig -u 0 -p DRVR=5FDSS1=5FNT power=5Fon
>=20
> Then connect your equipment like this:
>=20
> [Your ISDN phone] <-> [ISDN crossover cable] <-> [HFC-S PCI A card] <->
[I4B]

I have tried but the phone does NOT power on=2E I have double checked the
cable I have made, it's OK (checked with cable tester)=2E Card was in
power=5Fsave: off=2E The telephone was dead=2E

There is one jumper on the card, I will power off computer and see
what it is responsible for=2E Lost the card's manual=2E :)

--=20
Jakub Glazik

mail2web=2Ecom =96 Enhanced email for the mobile individual based on Micro=
soft=AE
Exchange - http://link=2Email2web=2Ecom/Personal/EnhancedEmail