Date:      Sun, 16 Mar 2008 11:01:37 +1100
From:      jonathan michaels <jlm@caamora.com.au>
To:        "Jason C. Wells" <jcw@highperformance.net>
Cc:        fbsd_chat <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: on content versus presentation [ was: Re: Why the FreeBSD license will not be changing ]

On Sat, Mar 15, 2008 at 10:28:54AM -0700, Jason C. Wells wrote:
> jonathan michaels wrote:

> >> /me hands Rob a paragraph and some upper case letters.
> >>
> >> I'm sorry.  I found it far too difficult to read your content.  The poor
> >> presentation required more effort than I was willing to invest.
> >
> > well, perhaps, now you might know how i feel about trying to may my way throught the way you
> > all write and present you posts. i struggel to read the majority of
> > posts .. not everybody read writes presents american english in teh way
> > "some" americans read write and present thier version of english.
>
> You may struggle with the way we all write and present our posts.  I'm
> sure that will improve with time and learning.  But if you struggle with

i am sorry that i am so retarded that i cannot write as good as you
think is deserving of participating in thses fora

> the most basic of the rules of grammar and language, the solution is not
> to ignore the grammar and language.

i am not ignoring 'the grammar and language', not consciously at any
rate. one of the things that i was trying to say is that i have
significant brain damage and this is as good as it gets for me, no
amount of further train is going to make it any better.

so please accept my sincere apologies for being too stupid to
participate with your kind in your world.

i am sorry, abjectly so in fact that i wasted your time and teh many
hours that it took me to write my original responce .. i had thought
that i had made it better than my usual effort.

this is not teh time or place to bore you with the reasons for my
skills and or as defined by my dr's and society difficulties. if it
helps i prefer my name 'skills'.

<trimmed>

i have read and trimmed the body of teh post, and do not think that i
can add anyting to the level of understanding, i hope that my responce
is at least adequate ...

thank you for reminding me of my place in teh food chain

i appreciate your help and kindness

with kind regards

jonathan