Date:      Sun, 30 Nov 2008 18:58:14 +0100 (CET)
From:      Gerald Pfeifer <gerald@pfeifer.com>
To:        Alex Kozlov <spam@rm-rf.kiev.ua>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org, Daichi GOTO <daichi@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: wine-1.1.8 regression -- wine: could not load L"...": Invalid address

On Wed, 26 Nov 2008, Alex Kozlov wrote:
>> The patch moves this to (address_space_limit - 10 * VIRTUAL_HEAP_SIZE).
>> I'm not sure that's correct. I think simply 0x80000000 would be better,
>> but that's what Alexandre can tell you.
> I'm also not sure. That why this patch quick and dirty. Let see what
> Julliard has to say.

Thanks again, Alex, and thanks for the review, Tijl!  (I had the same
question on the second hunk. ;-)

I will be on vacation and most likely pretty much, if not completely,
offline for a while starting tomorrow, and once there is a "final" patch
it would be greate if someone with write access could commit that patch.

Daichi-san, who also was hurt by this problem, happens to be a ports
committer, too, and I would be more than happy for him to commit the
"final" patch, or some other fellow committer if Daichi-san is busy.

Otherwise, I'll attend to this as soon as possible after my return (or
during the trip), but that may take.

Gerald