Date:      Sat, 28 Nov 2009 15:24:06 -0700
From:      "Deployment Division" <noreplyavble@qmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-cvsweb@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Business Proposal

   1 (888)=20 570-7776
   TODAY

   <= /tr>

   WE WILL =
   GUARANTEE
   minimum of 1000 clicks=20
   or
   YOUR MONEY BACK!

   If=20 you are involved in sales of any type, chances are that = you=20
   are looking for ways to increase prospects and=20 conversions.

   We will make this short and = sweet.=20

   We can get your products in front = of=20 millions of OPT IN customers
   for a fraction of the cost = of any=20 other advertising medium.

   When you join us - You will gain access = to a=20 powerful tool.

   You will have access to 200 = Million=20 Consumers, 35 Million
   Homeowners and 45 Million = Businesses=20 within the United States and
   much more outside.

   Please contact us to get our=20 FREE = Information=20 Packet and to
   learn how we can help you increase sales = like=20 never before.

   How The = Program=20 Works!

     Our Graphics Team Designs Your = AD=20

     You Pick Your Target = Audience=20

     Get OPT-IN Customer List = Compiled=20

     Scrub Through NO E-mail = Database=20

     Deployment of E-mails via our=20 Server=20

     Track Click-Thru's & Open = Rates=20

     Direct Traffic To Your = Website=20

     Customer Contacts You=20 = Interested
   CALL 1 (888)=20 570-7776 TODAY!
   =

   EBUSA 7090 N ORACLE RD TUCSON AZ 85704 = / GO HERE TO BE REMOVED