Date:      Tue, 21 Apr 2009 00:33:21 -0400
From:      "Gary D. Margiotta" <gary@tbe.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Services swap

Had an issue at the datacenter we're colo'd at today, power related,
took out the whole rack.

Is there anyone who might be interested in "trading VM's"?  Basically
I'd like to have a server instance outside of our general area where I
can run a small DNS footprint and nagios.  The reciprocation would be to
host a VM for someone else in return for the same services, or something
similar.

Would be low traffic, probably 100Kbps at most (~30GB traffic total).  I
can supply a built VM for pretty much any of the major vendors, 16GB max
footprint.

Anyone interested?

-Gary