Date:      Mon, 18 Jan 2010 11:25:42 +0100
From:      Lasse Brandt <lasse@bitmand.dk>
To:        apache@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: www/apache22

Hi :)

There seem to be an error in the rc script for the latest apache 2.2.

I have a server running apache-2.2.13. Works like a charm.

I have a server running apache-2.2.14_5 - it fails to detect that the =
kernel module accf is loaded.
If I look in the file /usr/local/etc/rc.d/apache22 in the =
apache22_accf() section, it looks very different from my apache-2.2.13 =
version. For instance with a duplicate line of:
/sbin/kldstat -v | grep accf_http > /dev/null 2>&1 || /sbin/kldload =
accf_http || return ${?}
( Not sure if that really matters though )

Output from: /sbin/kldstat -v | grep accf_http
Is: 142 accf_http

But upon restart for instance, I still get this:
kldload: can't load accf_data: Operation not permitted

( this is a jail, it should not load it - but the kernel already has =
accf support build in )

Best regards and thumbs up for doing a great job :)
Lasse Brandt=