Date:      Mon, 8 Feb 2010 21:23:50 -0800 (PST)
From:      lovelyting88 <ad@sourcinggate.com>
To:        freebsd-bluetooth@freebsd.org
Subject:   give me suggestion?

I am looking to get a DVD player with screen installed in my car. I went to
one shop and they guys was pushing a 20,000 baht system (Pioneer) which had
tons of bells and whistles and puts a lcd on my dashboard...the link
is:http://www.sourcinggate.com/car-dvd-players-c-326_186.html  but this is
not what I want. I would like a screen that can be lowered from the roof and
for the kids to watch when they are in the back of the vehicle. I have
always just used a portable DVD player and strapped it to the seats, but it
just recently broke. I was hoping for a good cheaper option. Has anyone done
this or have some ideas? Thanks.