Date:      Wed, 27 Feb 2013 22:14:45 +0000
From:      david hodges <star_one_2k@hotmail.com>
To:        <rj@cyclaero.com>, <freebsd-drivers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ISA device driver and IRQs

I need to write a simple device driver for the ISA bus that uses one IRQ an=
d a few reads and writes to I/O Ports 0x300 +. I don't know even where to s=
tart with FreeBSD. I've done drivers before in other OS systems and have a =
book for Linux but FreeBSD seems MUCH differnt. Are there any examples I ca=
n get?  I thought about modifying the serial driver but I'm not een sure if=
 that's a good idea. Any help would be great. ThanksDave 		 	   		  =