Date:      Mon, 23 May 2016 14:48:50 +0000
From:      Smith Alexis <smithalexis.us@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-bugbusters@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sophos Users

Hi,

Would you be interested in Sophos Users List for your sales and
marketing campaigns?

We can provide you Database from North America, Latin America, EMEA, and
APAC.

Information Fields =E2=80=93 Name, Title, Email, Phone Numbers, Company Nam=
e,
and Company Details like Physical Address, Web Address, Revenue Size,
Employee Size and industry.

Below are the few targeted lists you might be interested: QlikView,
Tableau, Microsoft BI, Alteryx, Jasper soft, SAP Business Objects, IBM
Cognos, TIBCO Spotfire, Hadoop, Oracle BI, Sisense And many more.

Sophos Specialties: Kaspersky, Symantec, Mcafee, trend micro,
Bitdefender, Sophos MDM, Sophos UTM, Sophos Endpoint Security, Sophos
Endpoint Security, Cyberoam UTM,

Please review and let me know if you are interested and I will get back
to you with more information for the same.

Regards,
Smith Alexis
Marketing Executive

To opt-out response =E2=80=98Remove=E2=80=99 in the subject line.

---