Date:      Sat, 25 Jun 2016 14:54:11 +1000
From:      John Marshall <john.marshall@riverwillow.com.au>
To:        freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   www2.au being decommissioned

--lkTb+7nhmha7W+c3

We've enjoyed being able to host CVSup and WWW mirrors for the FreeBSD
project over the past 9 years or so; and an unofficial svn mirror since
the CVSup days.  Sadly, our business is closing down so we can no longer
host any of those services.  All of Riverwillow's services will be
decommissioned on Thursday 30th June.  This includes:

  www2.au.FreeBSD.org	(www.au.FreeBSD.org redirects here as well)
  freebsd.riverwillow.net.au	(formerly svn.au.FreeBSD.org)

=2E..and one of the au.FreeBSD.org DNS servers (dnsadm@ has been notified
already).

--=20
John Marshall