Date:      Sun, 31 Jan 2016 23:52:56 +0300
From:      Ruslan Makhmatkhanov <rm@FreeBSD.org>
To:        pkg@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   poudriere: testport - ok, bulk - failed

Hello,

hope poudriere questions are acceptable here. There is something
destroying my brain, so I'm asking for help. I'm trying to build this
port: devel/gitg with this simple patch:

https://dpaste.de/tCsP/raw

And here is the results.

with poudriere testport -J 3 -j prod11 -p prod-ports -o devel/gitg:

https://dpaste.de/6RNF/raw

with poudriere bulk -J 3 -j prod11 -p prod-ports devel/gitg:

https://dpaste.de/208n/raw

I tried to play with -J 1 and adding of MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE into port's
Makefile, but always got the same results: builds fine with testport and
fails with bulk, so I can't to produce packages. Any suggestions?

--
Regards,
Ruslan

T.O.S. Of Reality