Date:      Sun, 20 Mar 2016 14:20:39 -0300
From:      Federico Caminiti <demian.fc@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-translators@freebsd.org
Subject:   Translations wiki page.

Hi,

Since a few users have expressed an interest in translating things
recently, I was wondering if someone could create a page on the wiki so
that we can coordinate efforts. My idea was to have a list of all of the
documents in the doc tree with three columns: "Document", "Status" and
"Taken by". The first columns would show the name of the document to
translate, the second the status (translated, needs updating, not
translated, etc...) and the third the person who's currently working on it
(if any).

I think it would be useful because someone looking for a document to
translate wouldn't overlap with existing efforts and It would be a reliable
guide to the status of the documentation.

Thanks.