Date:      Thu, 15 Jun 2017 13:21:06 +0000
From:      Meny Yossefi <menyy@mellanox.com>
To:        "freebsd-infiniband@freebsd.org" <freebsd-infiniband@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: OFED update based on Linux kernel v4.9

Hi,

Enclosed you can find a link to the project with the updated code:

https://svnweb.freebsd.org/base?view=3Drevision&revision=3D319974

Notes:

*         First stage includes kernel side only where user space part is in=
 progress

*         The code includes shared modules only with no vendor drivers

*         Most of the GPL only licensed parts coming from Linux were exclud=
ed with one exception of 'cq.c' which was re-implemented from scratch.
The code was tested by our legal department to make sure there is no licens=
ing violation

Regards,
Meny