Date:      Sat, 4 Feb 2017 21:59:12 -0600
From:      Garrett Zuhoski <geezuh@gmail.com>
To:        Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>
Cc:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Error with Install CD on PPC iMac G3

Excellent. booted 10.3 with no issue.
As I stated before, I'm fairly new to BSD, am I right to assume that since
there's a ports system, the only thing "old" about an older version is the
kernel? Many linux distros are not able to get newer packages with an old
version.. just wondering if it's the same issue or not. As I said I chose
freebsd because of it's continued support of PPC

Thanks for your help!