Date:      Sun, 19 Feb 2017 12:38:21 +0000
From:      <Hartmut.Brandt@dlr.de>
To:        <brooks@freebsd.org>, <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>, <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Calling ATM NIC users: en(4), fatm(4), hatm(4), patm(4)

Hi,

there is a freebsd-atm mailing list (at least there used to be). Should hav=
e been sent there too.

On the topic: I'd say: remove it. As the one who wrote/refactored much of t=
hat stuff I get approximately one support request per year. The problem is,=
 that I can't really help, since while I have all of that equipment still a=
vailable, I don't have any time to do anything with it. So the entire ATM s=
tack is basically unsupported.

harti@