Date:      Wed, 12 Sep 2018 09:52:23 -0500
From:      Justin Hibbits <chmeeedalf@gmail.com>
To:        koa~ via freebsd-ppc <freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org>
Cc:        koa~ <koachan@protonmail.com>
Subject:   Re: 11.2 Installer Issues on G5

Hi,

It is normal for the LED to turn off.  You can manually turn it on
(there's a /dev/led for it).

Regarding the installer hanging, I saw that back when the powerpc64
port was originally done, on my dual-core 2GHz G5, but not on my DC
2.3GHz G5, so I do wonder if it's something related to that particular
CPU stepping, or firmware.

- Justin