Date:      Mon, 15 Apr 2019 17:13:23 +0000 (UTC)
From:      Lucie <info@thefrenchkeys.com>
To:        bluetooth@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to Get more Clients in your Establishment?

[[HEADLINE]]

View online version [http://9sqj.mjt.lu/nl2/9sqj/5z79s.html?m=3DAM4AADbqigI=
AAcXE2AYAAG8gceMAAYCp-kkAHxa1AAwACQBctLuzWNmDOLDIQKuzpsadHJvjCgAMEB4&b=3Df4=
fa8c7c&e=3Dac3b6b29&x=3DCW2-FwyvR24h-Wr06gFImZfq7Bf2hsAiVtRyPrAS_rY]

[https://www.thefrenchkeys.com/]

More than a regular marketing agency

We understand your business  and needs.
<<LEARN MORE>> [http://thefrenchkeys.com]

BestComprehension
We understand your business and we know that it takes someone familiar with=
 it to be able to get you the results you want. We have success stories of =
taking empty venues to the most wanted one.

Affordable rates
The Restaurants, Bars and Nighclubs industry are extremely competitive. We =
know that when you start you might not be able to spend as much as develope=
d chain. We offer marketing solutions for every budget (without cutting the=
 results)

Local Team
We are local and we aren't in the business of overpromising.=C2=A0From our =
pricing to our strategy we are very transparent. You will be able to have m=
onthly face to face meetings, and be able to visit us at any time.

Why Choose Us? [https://www.thefrenchkeys.com/]
-----
The French Keys=C2=A0is in the business of building brands. Just as a brand=
 message needs to be seamlessly integrated into all aspects of marketing, a=
dvertising, and the customer experience; so do the companies=E2=80=99 agent=
s affecting those actions.

Our team have  over 25 years  experience in management  and marketing of ho=
spitality businesses. From managing clubs, events, and restaurants we bring=
 our=C2=A0marketing knowlege  from this industry,  and make it avaialble  t=
o you.
<<List of Services>> [https://www.thefrenchkeys.com/services]

APRIL'S SPECIAL

$2000

*Only 10 available. Only for restaurants, bars, and clubs. All included, ca=
ll us for details.

Do you have other needs? Get a Quote and a FREE SEO Audit [https://www.thef=
renchkeys.com/get-a-quote]

10 MARKETING TIPS FOR=C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0RESTAURANT OWNERS

=C2=A0 =C2=A0 The competition among restaurants is pretty tough, and you=E2=
=80=99ll need to work hard if you want to be successful. Any restaurant has=
 the possibility to succeed, but few restaurant owners truly know what they=
 need to do to make their business successful. Here are 10 marketing ideas =
that will help you improve your business and get attention from more and mo=
re customers!
<<READ MORE>> [https://www.thefrenchkeys.com/post/10-marketing-tips-for-res=
taurant-owners]

[]