Date:      Sun, 19 Nov 2023 23:27:52 +0100
From:      vermaden <vermaden@interia.pl>
To:        freebsd-pkgbase@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        bapt@freebsd.org
Subject:   Personal FreeBSD PkgBase Server

--=-AaeqILU7mAX5ozY7zyhm

Hi,it's good to see PkgBase seeing more light of day but my question is about its build process.How to create the build process to create and host this PkgBase solution on my own?I
 would like to create and maintain a custom FreeBSD kernel/base build
and then update it with PkgBase packages that I build with Poudriere.Can you share the instructions You use to create and maintain self PkgBase solution?Thank You in advance.Regards,vermaden
--=-AaeqILU7mAX5ozY7zyhm

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/loose.dtd">;
 would like to create and maintain a custom FreeBSD kernel/base build

--=-AaeqILU7mAX5ozY7zyhm--