Date:      Sun, 27 Oct 1996 01:06:16 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   FYI: Sept 21 kernel + panics

I've had three panics that haven't left a core file running a -current
kernel from Sept 21.  I have kernel core dumps enabled, and savecore
enabled on boot, yet I get nothing from savecore :-(.  This is after
about 10 days of uptime.  This last time I noticed emacs getting slow
about 48 hours before the panic.

Is there something else that I can enable to find out where it is
dying?

Is it worth trying to track down in this rev, or should I do a cvs
update in my /usr/src/sys and see if that fixes the problem :-).

Warner