Date:      Sun, 21 Jul 1996 18:53:07 +0000 ()
From:      Tushar Patel <tpatel@ecpi.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   ppp: question?

Hi ,

I have many customers who uses Machintosh to dial-up. They are using
MacPPP for the network connection. Nobody is having any problem
to get connected, but one customer when he connects to our server
we get following message in our "ppp.log" file.

"RecvEchoReq: his magic is bad!!"

It has not caused any problem in getting connected or staying connected.
But I am worried that something might happen.

Do anyone know what this message is about?
What can I do in setting on his side or our side to get rid of this message?

Thanks,
Tushar
tpatel@ecpi.com