Date:      Sun, 15 Jun 1997 09:11:17 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Peter Dufault <dufault@hda.com>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Solved: IBM Thinkpad 365X versus 36589D-COMBO

> I've set the 3c589d to I/O 300, IRQ15, and BNC with the 3COM utility
> and verified the settings stick.  There are no settings for I/O
> memory on this card.  I've verified there are no conflicts listed
> in the IBM manual.

Hooray - "-link0 link1" for ifconfig works.  I'm confused, though.
I have four systems with 3c509 combos and I've never used this.
Is this unexpected?

Anyway, it is now happily installing over nfs so on to the next step.

Peter

--
Peter Dufault (dufault@hda.com)   Realtime development, Machine control,
HD Associates, Inc.               Safety critical systems, Agency approval