Date:      Sun, 15 Feb 1998 10:32:22 +0100
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>
To:        Harlan Stenn <Harlan.Stenn@pfcs.com>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Web maintenance interface to sendmail's virtusertable?

On Sat, Feb 14, 1998 at 06:21:42PM -0500, Harlan Stenn wrote:
> Can somebody point me to a web interface that will let end users, domain
> administrators, and a "root" equivalent perform suitably delineated
> updates to sendmail's virtusertable?

One of the reasons why we run Netscape Mail server, because it allows
admins and end users to configure their account via Navigator.

But I'm not happy with that payware and would like to have the
same as you want ...

But I'd like to have a database which creates the virtusertable
automatically ...

--
Andreas Klemm