Date:      Mon, 1 Feb 1999 15:46:43 -0500 (EST)
From:      Garrett Wollman <wollman@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu>
To:        hubs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FTP mirror now available via CVSup

I have configured the cvsup server on xyz.lcs.mit.edu (aka
cvsup3.freebsd.org) to allow users to suck over the FTP area as well.
Here's a sample supfile which will get you started:

------------------------------------
*default host=xyz.lcs.mit.edu
*default base=/usr
*default prefix=/home/ftp
*default release=ftp
*default delete

#All three available as ftp-all
ftp-FreeBSD
ftp-PostgreSQL
ftp-XFree86

Note that the policy of this mirror operator as to what gets carried:
we will only carry one form of a particular resource.  Hence, there
are no unpacked sources.  (To amplify: my FTP area will not carry
anything that the CVSup mirror does [on another disk with more space].)

-GAWollman