Date:      Mon, 21 Jun 1999 00:12:12 +0400
From:      Muditha Gunatilake <muditha@seychelles.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Router question

Hi,

I am looking for a single IP router to connect to my switch on the main
ISP lan so that I connect my customer networks via leased-lines. I want
a router which can hadle about 12 different LANS which means I want it
to have 12 ports to connect the leased-line modems.

To save the number of IP addresses I want it to be single IP rotuer and
on the customer end I will setup another single IP router ( connected to
my router at the ISP...customer router could be a freebsd box running
NAT).  The rotuer (gateway) on the customer end will have another on of
my IP addresses and also non-routable IP on its network card. The
customer gateway and my router will need have 4wire & 2 wire lease-lines
upto 64Kbps( 4 wire)  depending on the customer needs connected by
leased-line modems.

Any help and recommendations this will be appreciated.

( ISP-switch--router-modem----LL---modem--NAT box---LAN)

Thanx
 Muditha Gunatilake
 Atlas Seychelles Ltd